All our Wildfire Scents Australia candles are all hand poured with love, and we try with every effort to have consistency but every candle is different. We use 100% Certified Eco-Soy wax in our products which can sometimes cause a few blemishes due to the wax being natural. These blemishes can be either separation of the glass where the wax has not adhered to the sides during the cooling process, or slight frosting where the wax has tried to re crystallise back to it's natural state. This will in no way effect the burning process of your candles, but simply shows that these are hand poured.
We also use cotton wicks that are lead and zinc free, this will ensure you have a clean and safe burn.
When you light the candle for the first time, please allow the wax to melt all the way to the sides of the jar, this will ensure an even burn memory for when you light the candle each time. When re lighting the candle please remember to trim the wick at least 1/2 inch, if you trim it to far down you may not be able to re light your candle.
As recommended you should burn your candles for no longer than 4 hrs at a time, this will ensure you get the maximum burn time out of the candle.
Burning your candle for longer than the recommended time and not trimming the wicks down may result in the glass getting black from smoke. Though don't be alarmed as this can easily be fixed by getting a damp cloth and wiping the inside of the glass ensuring you cut the wick every time.
- Extinguish candles when leaving a room and before going to sleep
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire
- Never leave your candle unattended
- Keep out of reach from children and pets
- Never touch or move a burning candle
- Discontinue burning the candle when 1/2 inch of wax is remaining